Sunday 2 September 2018

Plan for continuing professional development


Of course as teachers we need to always improve ourselves and that we must show that learning is a lifelong journey. Hence my plan for the future is of course pass the licensure examination and after that choose a course that I would take for my masteral.
I might choose a course that will enable me to become a principal so that someday I would be able to set up my very own school to cater to the children who really need education. I am referring to children whom are begging in the streets.
I believe that it is also their right to get a proper education so that someday they would become model citizens of the country and that they may also contribute to the economy of our country the Philippines.
I might plan all these now but I believe that it is Gods will that is what will be done in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment