Sunday 2 September 2018

E. Educational History


During my internship in PCES, I was able to slowly motivate, guide, and slowly teach Lawrence the things he needed until he is able to do these things by himself. I believe that he has a lot of potential especially in mathematics, he is able to answer the problems given to him orally but when it comes to written assessment then it’s another story.
Being with him every day and day by day guiding him and motivating him showed me that he is slowly trying to do the work that he was given. At first when I give an activity he would tell me. “Teacher, wala ko kalabalo”. Then he would not do the work. But as days goes by, I see him trying. From the previous statement “teacher, wala ko kabalo”. Became “Teacher, unsaon pag buhat ani”.
Although my time with him was short, I know with a little more motivation, he would excel in what he is doing. After all he is just like me when I was a child, there always someone who ends up crying during study time, and that someone is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment